"Corbin intuitively understood my needs, and he professionally and diligently pursued each and every one of them. I love my new home." Susan E.
"From the moment we met Corbin, we knew he was a professional. Corbin was available day and night handling our concerns and answering our questions. When we were stressed, he calmed us with his sense of humor and knowledge. Corbin possesses true expertise combined with genuine people skills." Fay & Terry V.
To view more client testimonials click here.
"Whether you are buying or selling a home, your goals and concerns are my top priorities. I will understand your needs, inspire trust, manage the details, utilize my connections, bring qualified buyers, or search for your dream home. I will represent your interests and negotiate on your behalf. Effective listening allows me to grasp the important issues and details to take action quickly. You set the tone and pace throughout the real estate transaction. Tell me what is important to you; I will do everything possible to help you achieve your goals and exceed your expectations.
- Colorado native with nearly a decade of real estate experience, representing buyers and sellers of property ranging from 97-acre estates to single-family homes and condominiums!
- #1 in Client Loyalty!
- Excellent communication from contract to closing!
- Attentive representation from contract to closing!
- Skillful contract negotiations result in better terms and More Money for You!
- Guaranteed Results!
- Your Equity Retention Specialist
- Specialized marketing including: MLS • Internet • Color brochures • Virtual Home Tours • “Just Listed” cards
- Quick TOP DOLLAR home sales
- Buyer Agency representation is my total commitment to you
- Seller Agency representation means maximum equity retention and more money for you
- New construction and resale
- Comprehensive Home Value Analysis (HVA)
specialist to MAXimize your sale potential
- Bachelor of Science in Business with
Marketing emphasis, Columbia College
- Attended University of Northern Colorado,
- Graduate of George Washington High School,
- Graduate of Certified Residential Specialist Training
- Sponsor/manager of neighborhood cleanup programs
- Sponsor of local law enforcement agencies
- Advocate and supporter of water conservation programs
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Bonsai Trees
- Mountain Biking